Monday, September 16, 2013






It has been over a year since my last blog post. I went back to radio broadcasting in September of 2013 and have been very busy programming Magic 95.5 in Reno . In the past year I have continued with my spiritual practice and became a licensed Practitioner with the Centers for Spiritual Living which were founded by the great New Thought writer and philosopher Ernest Holmes.

I have the basis for a follow-up book to You Are God's Best Idea! in the can. I plan on writing essays again and posting them here.

My apologies for not writing in awhile.

Please feel free to visit my website for free offers - including a recording of my YAGBI seminar when you sign up for the YAGBI Newsletter. Here's my website You Are God's Best Idea!

You are Divine and Important - Needed and Necessary - Loved and the Beloved: You Are God's Best Idea!

~Douglas Holzmeier

No comments: