Saturday, February 11, 2012

You Are God's Best Idea! Daily Epigram for: February 11, 2012



You Are God's Best Idea! Daily Epigram for:
February 11, 2012
"Life is beautiful. Adding "tragic" to describe our ending - does a disservice to the Life ordained."-Douglas Holzmeier

I am writing this piece just minutes after learning that music icon Whitney Houston has passed away at the age of 48. As a radio air personality I played Whitney Houston songs thousands of times over the past 25 years. I am heartbroken – yet grateful that God gave her to us.
One of her early hits – and best recordings is - Greatest Love of All. Here are some of the poignant lyrics:

"Greatest Love Of All"
I believe the children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

Everybody searching for a hero
People need someone to look up to
I never found anyone to fulfill my needs
A lonely place to be
So I learned to depend on me
I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity
Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest love of all
Inside of me
The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all
And if by chance, that special place
That you've been dreaming of
Leads you to a lonely place
Find your strength in love

The lyrics of this song - in so many ways - describe her life. We all search for heroes but at some point we realize that the hero is found within. It is the greatest love of all – our inherent Divinity. It is the message I share with you each and every day. It is my one and only objective – to share the message that You Are Divine and Important – Needed and Necessary – Loved and the Beloved: You Are God’s Best Idea!

I’m sure the word tragic will be used to describe her unexpected passing. We have all experienced the premature death of a loved one. I wrote my book in part because of the suicide of a dear friend at the age of 40. But her life was not tragic. Her life has influenced me and it touches you despite its unnecessary close. I wrote a piece in honor of my friend called The Undeniable Life. It was my way to honor the lives of all who we are blessed to know – even if it is for a short time.

The Undeniable Life

“See Life as your song and sing! It is your song in your
voice. Your Life is an individualized sonnet of God.”

Life is what comes from love, and love is God. All Life is an expression of God: All of It. Everything that lives: God thought, God meant, and God expressed. From one cell to the 50 trillion that, combined and working as one, becomes you, Life. You Are God’s Best Idea!

Life is a gift, the Gift for which everything else in Creation was created for, for you and me, for every living thing. Without Life, there would be no need for all that is--Life experiencing Life, loving Life, embracing Life, expressing Life, expressing God through living, Life.

Celebrate Life!

Life is eternal. It was something, it is something, and it becomes something new and becomes something more. How many times it does this we don’t know, but we do know that God is back of it, and God is expressed in and through it as much as we choose to embrace God in it.

Embrace Life.

If you want the life of your dreams, begin living the dreams of your Life. No one stands in the way of the dream except the dreamer. Between the visible and the invisible is the undeniable stuff dreams are made of, your dream Life. Live undeniably; Love undeniably. Live the Undeniable Life.

Life is not on sale. There is no rush to grab the best bargains. Abundance abounds; the supply is not limited. God doesn’t promise an unlimited number of days, but God does not limit your promise, your potential to fulfill Life’s promise. Looking through the eyes of God, you would see everything the Divine has inspired: Perfect, whole, and complete: Life.

Love is in you. Life is in you. You are in Love with Life. And that is Undeniable.

~

It is in the silence where the professions of our hearts audibly recount the stories of divine glory and eternal life. Let us pause and reflect in silence the Beautiful Life that is Whitney Houston – one of God’s undeniably best ideas.

You Are God's Best Idea!

~Douglas Holzmeier
Author of You Are God's Best Idea! Divine Acceptations and Living the Undeniable Life! (Balboa Press/Hay House)

If you are seeking a Life Coach who can give you direction; inspiration; motivation and treat you like the star you are - contact me here www.YouAreGodsBestIdea.com

No comments: