Friday, February 10, 2012

You Are God's Best Idea! Daily Epigram for: February 10, 2012



You Are God's Best Idea! Daily Epigram for:
February 10, 2012

"The puzzle is perfectly complete together or apart. You are completely perfect whether together or puzzled."-Douglas Holzmeier

   I believe that all the pieces of our lives are present – they just need to be rearranged and put back into place from time to time. But nothing is inherently missing per say. And those pieces are almost always just where we left them.

Don’t confuse a temporary condition for an eternal Truth. You are spiritually perfect – whole and complete. Let me illustrate this idea with a powerful story.

When I was living in Rockford, Illinois – one of my friends was a beautiful lady named Janette. Janette is full of positive energy and love. Janette is also in almost constant pain. The pain is so bad at times that it is borderline maddening. Janette has a skin condition that covers her with painful tumors of varying sizes. And they keep coming. It is called Neurofibromatosis.

Janette has had this disease since birth and there is no known cure. The tumors grow by the hundreds - clustered in specific areas. They grow out of her nerve endings and muscles. The ones on the surface cannot be removed.  (They grew back when attempts were made to remove them) The ones that grow under the skin affect her inner workings – negatively affecting her pancreas and bowels. She has had 28 operations – only a few of those concerned tumor removal. Most days she on bed rest.  On Facebook last night she was crying out about the pain from the tumors – especially the ones on the back of her head and neck. When I think of the times I get upset about insignificant things – compared to the excruciating pain of my dear friend – I am ashamed of myself. 

Janette has a twin sister - Jeanene. She is a wonderful sister who supports Janette unconditionally.  Jeanene also has this disease which was passed down – genetically- from her father. He committed suicide at age 45. She is also supported by her husband and her pet dogs.

 Janette has also been sexually abused and raped. Ignorant people have told her that she is cursed and to get sin out of her life so she can be healed. These people psychologically rape and abuse people who come to them for help. Janette forgives them. 

Many people believe that because we can see imperfection - that we must be imperfect. They point to disease as evidence that we are not meant to experience perfection let alone be perfect. But couldn’t you look at this in just the opposite way and make a better case FOR perfection? Janette is not defined by her tumors anymore than I am exemplified by my need for glasses. These are physical – therefore temporary conditions. Whether Janette’s disease or my eyesight will ever be corrected in this lifetime is irrelevant regarding the eternal Truth of our Divinity.

Here is Janette in her own words:

THE KINGDOM IS ALIVE IN ME! What did I do to get that?? NOTHING...So, daily Doug, I know I have to wake up, and remember - no matter how I feel, this is who I am - The very expression of Christ within me..I am the dance, I am the prayer, I am the song...I am the worship - daily expressing itself..HIS KINGDOM IS ALIVE IN ME!

I am ONE - so ONE - with God, IT IS FINISHED!! The beauty of understanding Truth - being so free, free to love, and live - I count it all joy! Free to live in this body full of tumors - free! IT IS FINISHED - really does mean just what it says! The beauty is living in this place - I notice a changed heart in me - and yet I don't remember TRYING TO WORK ON MYSELF TO MAKE THAT CHANGE! 

IT IS DONE - We are ONE!

~Janette

Thank you, Janette, for your divine example.

We are not only the Vessel of Light – we are the Light. Our cargo and destination is far more important than the barnacles that try to leech our Peace – Love and Understanding. They just remind us - all the more - that the Kingdom is within. 

Peace is free of confusion as Love is immune from fear, and Understanding – invulnerable to doubt. Life may look like a puzzle but there is only one peace that fits together in all ways – Love. 

The Divine Pattern is perfect. Count the Joy! 

"We all have access to the same notes; how we arrange them determines whether others want to sing our praises."

You Are God's Best Idea!

~Douglas Holzmeier
Author of You Are God's Best Idea! Divine Acceptations and Living the Undeniable Life! (Balboa Press/Hay House)
P.S. If you desire clarity on your vision – whether it is to manifest something new or release something old – feel free to contact me at the number below.

If you are seeking a Life Coach who can give you direction; inspiration; motivation and treat you like the star you are - contact me here   www.YouAreGodsBestIdea.com

No comments: