Sunday, January 1, 2012

Something New For You




The New Year brings something new for you from me: You Are God's Best Idea! Daily Epigram. This is similar to Mike Dooley's Notes from the Universe. I will post one of my better original epigrams (the quotes I'm famous for on Twitter) followed by an associated inspirational lesson. Think of it as a complimentary coaching session that will inspire and motivate you to action. You can sign up to receive the Daily Epigram in your email inbox by going to the CONTACT page on my website. (At the end of this article)

Happy New Year! Let's make 2012 the Best Year of our Lives!!!

You Are God’s Best Idea! Daily Epigram for:
January 1, 2012

"Today is a review of yesterday and a preview of tomorrow
without a new view of now."-Douglas Holzmeier

The first day of the New Year is when most people resolve themselves to doing something different in order to make a positive change in their lives. The fact that there is just this one day highlighted on the calendar for self improvement is all you need to know why resolutions rarely resonate long enough (or strong enough) to greet the following New Year, the next month; or even the following day!

You Are God’s Best Idea! – but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be making the most out of the wonderful idea that you are. In 2011 I wrote and published a book; launched a website; created the infrastructure for my Life Coaching practice; took an additional year of spiritual instruction to prepare for my Practitioner of Healing license; wrote 750 new epigrams; wrote several new chapters for my follow-up book; appeared on a several metaphysical radio shows; got published in two metaphysical magazines; did my first public speaking appearance and conducted and recorded a five-part seminar on the material in You Are God’s Best Idea! Divine Acceptations and Living the Undeniable Life. (Balboa Press/Hay House).

I am starting the first day of 2012 writing the first You Are God’s Best Idea! Daily Epigram - which you are reading right now. This exercise will create a discipline that will result in building my database and creating additional material for the follow-up book. Most importantly – it will help YOU realize your greatest potential and fondest dreams. I am so pleased and honored you have given me this opportunity!

So – per the opening epigram – January 2nd will be the same as today – which wasn’t much different from yesterday – if you don’t consciously make a list of what you want to manifest in 2012. Make a list – right now! Make the list – that’s the first step forward your dream. I used forward on purpose. The Universe rewards forward motion. My list includes creating and launching an internet radio show; writing a screenplay about my early radio days; completing the new book; releasing excess body fat; walking on a treadmill at least one hour a day; doing at least 50 live appearances and selling thousands of books! I’ve put these ideas in mind and committed them to paper (just now!) and I know that it will be and is so. This is the power of positive thing – but it is also planning the work and working the plan.
These ideas and steps work - but they start close to the heart with your inner divinity – the part of you that is spiritually perfect; whole and complete. Know NOW that inside - spiritually speaking - you are your perfect weight; perfect health and perfect wealth. We want to turn you inside out. We want the most perfect you to stand up and stand out front - starting now! You DO know what to DO!

Thank you for allowing me to coach you through this process – day by glorious day! Please feel free to forward this email to your friends so they too can register and receive these daily inspirational lessons on how to Live the Undeniable Life!

You Are God’s Best Idea!

~Douglas Holzmeier

Author of You Are God’s Best Idea! Divine Acceptations and Living the Undeniable Life! (Balboa Press/Hay House)

Please visit my website to sign up for the YAGBI! Daily Epigram and for free audio links and more here

No comments: