Wednesday, January 25, 2012

You Are God's Best Idea! Daily Epigram for: January 25, 2012




The Undeniable Life Coaching Program is here.

"Today's poor decision is just a prelude to tomorrow's catastrophic one - if you allow your consciousness to atrophy."-Douglas Holzmeier


I wrote the epigram above just hours before I saw it unfold right before my bugged eyes.

When you are vibrating at a higher consciousness - your inner intuition is operating at maximum attention. The Universe slows down so you can see things (or sense them) in advance. There is a knowing that is hard to put in words. I guess it would be similar to a mother’s intuition. In fact – it may be the very same thing.

As a Life Coach – it would never be my intention to project cautionary tales to the point that the client would become paralyzed to act on their own behalf. My job is to do just the opposite: It is to raise the vibration of your trust in the process and be the catalyst for forward motion that helps you rise to the special occasions of your life. But the process requires constructive choices.

There are two inner voices: The often faulty voice of EGO and the voice of your True and Authentic Self – the one that has your best and divine interests in Mind. As cartoonish as it may seem – it really is kind of like the old TV commercials with the little Angels (One in White and the other in Red) sitting on opposite shoulders trying to talk you into (or out of) trouble. Who you listen to is whom you honor. Honor your true Self!

At 1:30am in the morning – after 16 consecutive hours of writing; reading; listening; and working on my awareness – and just moments before I was about to shut it down for the evening – I decided to check out one more thing. My intuition was telling me to go to sleep; get some rest and start tomorrow early. But I didn’t listen.
I just had to accomplish one more thing.

Long story short – I spent four early morning hours and two more today - remedying the inadvertent mis-take I made. It was a choice executed while I was tired and not acting in harmony with the Presence. It’s okay to leave a little something for tomorrow. Sometimes we just need to give it a rest - to be our best.

Fortunately - the peace I have acquired over the past few years allowed me to stay calm while finding and executing the solution and all is well. It always is.

Strengthen the neural pathways in your brain by making the divine decisions – especially the tough ones – that build a firewall between you and catastrophe. Don’t allow your consciousness to atrophy. Live strong!

"Monday's hard option is Friday's requisite one - if you want to be your Sunday best."-Douglas Holzmeier



You Are God's Best Idea!

~Douglas Holzmeier

Author of You Are God's Best Idea! Divine Acceptations and Living the Undeniable Life! (Balboa Press/Hay House)

No comments: