Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dreams Do Come True!




"Dreams are not meant to be followed; they are meant to be followed through."-Douglas Holzmeier

The epigram above has been my mantra for the nearly two years since I wrote it. Whenever I would feel a bit of discouragement; such as happened following my lay off at the radio stations I was programming and managing in September, 2010--I kept reminding myself that it is in the follow through that all great things are accomplished. In just recent days and weeks I've written many more "quotes" that I've posted on my Twitter sites (DougShares; AFatherShares and GodsBestIdea) that will form the basis of the follow-up to You Are God's Best Idea! Divine Acceptations and Living the Undeniable Life.

"It is what we entertain that takes center stage."

"The aims of the mind are the targets of the heart."

"Destiny is the volition of desire."

"Make starting easy and giving up hard."

With the support and encouragement of thousands of Twitter and Facebook followers,
I have completed and published my dream. You Are God's Best Idea! If you have been with me on this journey from the start--thank you so very much for your love. If you are new to my work; my labor of love: Welcome!

My brand new website is www.YouAreGodsBestIdea.com It is there where we can get to know each other better. If you would like to purchase the book go here www.Amazon.com

Thank you again for participating in my dream of sharing the message of inherent Divinity. Know you are important; necessary; loved and the Beloved.

YOU ARE GOD'S BEST IDEA!

~Douglas Holzmeier (aka Doug Daniels)

No comments: