Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Rumi's Field



As a part of my Science of Mind Series I Class we had a final project that reflects what we learned. I wrote a poem:

Rumi’s Field

New thoughts, ancient wisdom
The Beacon of a
Beneficent Kingdom.

Messianic Mariners,
Sailing on the waves
of Universal Mind,
Dispatched with Divinity
on the Godship Infinity.

Love; the gentle wind that
parts seas,
The Spirit of Creation,
that launched
Eternity,
anchored by Truth
Our Manifest Destiny.

The Mind mirrors,
The Soul delivers,
Consciousness knows,
Thoughts are things,
shepard them well.

There’s a place beyond ideas of right and wrong,
Near the Sea of Tranquility,
A field of Consciousness,
Ripe with
Truth;
Where You Are,
I Am
And God Is…as One.

I’ll meet you there,
Everywhere.

And So It Is.

This poem is inspired by the sufi poet Rumi who wrote:

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoingand rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.When the soul lies down in that grassthe world is too full to talk about."

Sharefully,

~Doug

No comments: